Jim's studio, affectionately called The Temple of Boom is a computer-based environment designed primarily for scoring to picture, programming, and mixing. Running a 750+ track Logic template networked via 5 computers with Vienna Ensemble Pro, no score or arrangement is too ambitious. It's also a keyboard player's paradise, home to some of the most iconic synths ever made, including pristine vintage classics: Yamaha DX7, Roland D-50 and JD-800, Ensoniq VFX, and Korg O1/WproX - along with current favorites Yamaha Montage, Access VIrus TI Polar, and Korg Minilogue.
- Universal Audio Apollo audio interfaces & plugins
- ADAM S3H main monitors; Polk, Yamaha, Audix nearfields; NHT B-20 subs
- Custom-designed controllers using Contour Design Shuttle Pro, TouchOSC via iPad, and El Gato Stream Deck
- Yamaha P300 digital piano, Access Virus & Yamaha Montage synths, plus a collection of classic vintage synths from the 80s & 90s
- Sample libraries: Spitfire, LA Scoring Strings, Cinesamples, East West, Project SAM, Embertone, 8DIO, Tonehammer, Heavyocity, Output REV & Signal, Spectrasonics, VSL... you name it, we have it - along with a massive private library full of "secret weapon" samples
- Stunning 1964 Hammond A102 (B3) & Leslie 147 maintained by Nashville Pro Hammond